Thought of the Week

Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy

Happy Sunday to everyone!  It's been crazy busy here, but a good crazy.  I got to the point where everything about the interior of the house was driving me absolutely bonkers.  Salvation Army is probably getting a little sick of coming to my house to pick up furniture, appliances, toys, and clothing but I'm so happy to have that stuff out of my house. The new light fixtures are on order, the new front door and storm door are getting measured tomorrow, the deck is getting a pitched roof within the next month, the painters arrive on Tuesday for a couple day visit and the list goes on and on!!  Hopefully, the facelift will help!  But for those who have owned houses for decades...mark my words, as soon as I do the cosmetic stuff, something vital in the household will need to be replaced or repaired (unforeseen of course) such as the HVAC, the roof, car etc:)  But I'm going to enjoy the cosmetic changes as long as possible!!
Anyhoo onto to today's card.
This cutie from Whimsy Stamps by Elisabeth Bell is called Sweet 'n Sassy.  This past week showed us some awesome spring weather perfect for getting the windshields replaced on all of the vehicles (another project checked off my list) and the yard work done!
She's been colored up with alcohol based markers and the flower heads and bows were done the ranger liquid pearls.
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend.

5 comments:

Adrian said...

She is so adorable!

Ellie said...

Beautiful! Love the sketch and your fabulous coloring!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and your colouring is awesome...

Anne

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable and I love the flowers!

mags said...

This is gorgeous Shelby. Love the image and the colours.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs